The Montblanc story began in the German city of Hamburg in 1906, where stationer Claus-Johannes Voss, banker Alfred Nehemias and engineer August Eberstein set up a company producing opulent pens. Originally going by the name of Simplo Filler Pen Company, they soon became recognised by their 'White Star' logo - representative of that famous mountains snowcap from above. It is therefore little surprise they changed their name to Mont Blanc in 1934 and have not looked back since.
Over the years, Hepworth Dixon
have put together a collection of many specialist tools and fixtures originally produced by Montblanc to assemble and service their vintage fountain pens. Those that were not available have been specially made by us, utilising original sketches and drawings produced as far back as the 1930's. These tools prove invaluable if pen restoration is to be carried out competently. We pride ourselves in the quality of our workmanship.
Montblanc Vintage Fountain Pens Currently Available .............
Currently no products available.